Types of media (LO1)


text2mindmap.com/iALGka7
This is the link to my mind-map about pre-production. I am not sure what else to add, and I have done all of this via my own research.

I was asked to find out what Pre-production in media. There are many different types of that I could find, however, there was only a certain amount of information about them on the internet, and the check list of each different section was limited.

From this I have learnt that Pre-production is a very important stage which is required in order for the main project or idea to go ahead. It will make it easier and make it run smoother when the main event is put into place. It is similar to a plan that you would create before starting the main project. However, all the pre-productions are very different from one and another.

This will help me in the Unit as the units main heading is planning and preproduction.


Comments

  1. This is a great start. Remember that this whole unit is about learning what pre-production is - there is not a simple one sentence definition. You have used your research skills and developed your ideas - you will be able to go back to this during the revision stage to add more in.

    Mrs E.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Trainspotting pre-production (ALL LO)

Hollywood and TV put the squeeze on UK's low-budget film-makers (LO2)

Target audience